If you want to update CodeCanyon WordPress plugins there are two possible solutions. You can either manually update plugins or receive automatic plugins with the Envato Market plugin. We show you how to do both:
NEW: weLaunch Framework
For all our plugins you can now use our weLaunch Framework plugin to get auto updates. Simply enter your license into the plugin settings and when new auto are released you get a notification in WordPress directly.
- To enter your license, make sure our weLauch plugin is installed.
- Go into your backend > tools > weLaunch
- Enter your license
- Done – now you get auto updates
When you receive an email, that an update for our plugins is available, simply follow these steps to do a manual plugin update:
- Go go CodeCanyon > Downloads
- Click on the Download Button and then choose “Installable WordPress file only”
- The plugin will be downloaded now into your local PC
- Next login to your website and go to Plugins > installed Plugins
- Deactivate our plugin and delete it
- Go to Plugins > Install Plugins and upload the newest version you just downloaded
- Activate the plugin
For automatic plugin updates install our welauch plugin and enter your license key.
8 thoughts on “How to update Codecanyon WordPress Plugins?”
If I buy the plugin directly from welaunch, how will I know new updates are ready, and what is the update process?
We just offer our plugins here, but the purchase is still done via CodeCanyon.
If I delete the old plugin, it will delete all the configuration that I did, right? So I need to redo all the settings.
No – all settings will stay. Nothing gets removed.
Hi team! I´d got your plugin across Envato Elements Suscription. Suddenly I can´t update the GDPR plugin any more. Is there any way to update it like we´ve been doing until now? Thank you in advance!
For auto updates you need a valid license bought from codecanyon.
One question more… do you have any price for agencies?
One question more. Is there any fee for agencies?