If you want to update CodeCanyon WordPress plugins there are two possible solutions. You can either manually update plugins or receive automatic plugins with the Envato Market plugin. We show you how to do both:
NEW: weLaunch Framework
For all our plugins you can now use our weLaunch Framework plugin to get auto updates. Simply enter your license into the plugin settings and when new auto are released you get a notification in WordPress directly.
When you receive an email, that an update for our plugins is available, simply follow these steps to do a manual plugin update:
- Go go CodeCanyon > Downloads
- Click on the Download Button and then choose “Installable WordPress file only”
- The plugin will be downloaded now into your local PC
- Next login to your website and go to Plugins > installed Plugins
- Deactivate our plugin and delete it
- Go to Plugins > Install Plugins and upload the newest version you just downloaded
- Activate the plugin
For automatic plugin updates you will need the Envato Market WordPress Plugin.