Try changing the icon position like this:
- Go to WP-Admin > WooCommerce > Print products settings
- Change “Icon position” once
- Reload product page and look if PDF icon appears.
- If no icon appears repeat step 2
If all options do not let you show the icon, then your theme is not 100% WooCommerce compliant, because your theme developer left out important WooCommerce filters:
woocommerce_product_meta_start woocommerce_product_meta_end woocommerce_before_single_product_summary woocommerce_after_single_product_summary
- Contact your theme dev and tell them to implement the missing filters
- Create the buttons yourself in a child theme template (requires Coding Skills). Or you can contact us at [email protected] and send WP-Admin & FTP-Credentials.
2 thoughts on “Print PDF Icons do not show up on Product page?”
The icons do not show on the product page (using storefront theme which is 100% Woo compatible), and the instructions above are outdated. The plug-in isn’t even called print products anymore. Anyway, in Woo settings (under PDF Catalog, the “new” name) there is no icon position setting for product pages. There is a “link position” setting for category and cart pages, but no product page setting in any of the menus. There is no link of any type for product pages. Unlike the videos and instructions lead you to believe.
Sorry, I commented that these instructions were incorrect, I was directed to the wrong plug-in page. My apologies.