Since 4 years we used the Redux Framework plugin to create solid state admin panels for all our plugins. But with latest version 4.0 many things have changed, that we do not agree with. That is why we created our own “weLaunch Framework”.
Why did we create our own Framework?
- Redux added Gutenberg templates, that we do not need
- There was an extensive app tracking implemented by Appsero
- Performance & Maintenance
- Auto updates via own license management
What does that mean for me?
- You no longer need Redux Framework plugin
- You will no longer be tracked / annoyed by Redux messages
- You will be more GDPR compliant
- You will receive auto updates after adding your licenses
What do I have to do now?
There are 2 options, where you can now decide what you want to do:
- You Keep the Redux Framework plugin
- You Delete Redux, Install our WeLaunch Framework plugin from here
Maybe you like the offers Redux makes with their own templates. Then you simply keep it and nothing will change.