Sometimes customers are interested in buying stuff but at a later date and they would like to have a future reference for these products. The WooCommerce wishlist system enables them to do exactly that. With this system, customers can create and add products to an unlimited number of wishlists.
WooCommerce wishlists have powerful features
There are some important improvement features you will get when you use a wishlist plugin:
- Allowing guests to create their own wishlist for at most 30 days
- Allowing registered customers to store their wishlists for an unlimited period
- Allowing customers to create an unlimited number of wishlists
- Explicit privacy control of lists
- Social media sharing of lists
- Supporting grouped products, product variations and simple products
- Customers can add items in an already existing wishlist from the single product screen
- The custom WooCommerce settings tab to allow for adjustments and customization
- An admission section to view and manage already created lists
- Easy integration with WordPress menus
- Easy availability of numerous bulk actions
The specific features of the WooCommerce Wishlists make it an important tool for both online retailers and customers. You should use a WooCommerce wishlists because:They can increase sales and conversionsThey can boost your salesThey give your customers a greater shopping experienceBy monitoring your customer’s wishlists, you can get an idea of what they really want
A wishlist system is an ecommerce feature. It gives shoppers the opportunity to create personalized collections of products they want to buy. Furthermore, they can save them in their user account for future reference. The significance of a wishlist is that it shows a consumer’s interest in a product even without their immediate intent to purchase the product. You clearly can tell that a product wishlist is important.
Some of the benefits of the wishlist to customers include:
- Improving the shopping experience of the customer
- Provide a deeper and strategic value to online retailers
- It gives costumers an opportunity to save a product and refer to it later if they are unable to make purchases in that moment
- It is a convenient way to remind oneself of the products in the list which is very useful when compiling gift lists or shopping lists for future events
- It is appealing as it saves a lot of browsing time
A wishlist is also beneficial to an online retailer in the following ways:
- It creates a snapshot on how online customers think thus providing valuable insight like:
- Identifying trends and optimizing your merchandize tactics to capitalize on them
- Quickly and easily measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts through tracking which products are in a customer’s wishlist.
- Identifying issues that hamper sales by analyzing what customers actually buy and what they add to the wishlist.
- It provides a glimpse into your customer’s world which is a prerequisite for a successful online business.
- It can drive a lot of traffic especially when you make your wishlists shareable. it raises brand awareness.
- It can help you deal with out of stock items where customers can save the out of stock item in their wishlist and get a notification once the product is available. This minimizes losses.
- It is a great way to alert customers about a sale.
How to turn users into customers with a wishlist
One of the features of the WooCommerce wishlists is that they allow guest customers to create their own wishlists for at least 30 days. Studies show that the more customers are able to create, save and manage their own wishlists encourages them to visit your site more often. A wishlist gives them the opportunity to create a dream list of their ideal products for a special occasion. In conclusion, you can use a wishlist to turn simple users into customers. Just give them the opportunity to create, save and manage the wishlist and see how effective it will be.
How wishlists boost your sales
One of the key benefits of a wishlist is that it helps you increase your sales. Why?
- A wishlist helps you to convert a user from a guest to a regular customer. The more they have access to the wishlist, the more they purchase your products thus boosting your sales. With a wishlist, users are encouraged to register as customers. Hence with more conversions, you make greater sales.
- Secondly, wishlists have a feature where they can be shared on social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram with friends and family. Allowing your customers to share their lists with other people through social networks opens the doors to potential customers. Potential customers mean that your sales are set to increase.
- A wishlist gives you the opportunity to evaluate and analyze what products your customers like and prefer. Hence you will able to develop strategic marketing decisions and tactics to take advantage of this. Furthermore, you will be able to stock up products that are relevant and appealing to your customers. Understanding your customer means that you will be able to provide them with what they need. When you do so, the more they are enticed to remain as loyal customers. Eventually, the result is a major boost on your sales.
- Wishlists create a lot of traffic and attract new customers. Wishlists are a wonderful way to create awareness of your brand and promote your products and you can do that at no cost. More visitors should translate to more customers and thus greater revenue optimization.
What wishlist plugin you should use
The best WooCommerce wishlist you should use is the WeLaunch WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin.This plugin has features that lets you create WooCommerce Wishlist pages and short codes with ease. The features include:
- Creating, editing and viewing wishlists
- Logged out customers can create wishlists as well
- Public wishlists are searchable for other users
- Every wishlist can have its own visibility type either public, shared or private
- Providing in-depth statistics about how many times a product was added to a wishlist
- Uses AJAX Loading for all functionalities thus there is no worry about Caching tools
WooCommerce wishlists are a must have. They will help you generate more revenue and increase your customer base.